Are You A Stepping Stone For Your Man?

Hi, LadiesFree Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org, if you've ever found yourself
being a "friend" to a man you really LOVE and want
to be in a REAL relationship with, you are
probably doing what we've all been taught to do -
beating yourself up and trying to figure out
what's going wrong.

In the new program of Ms. Rori Raye the Modern Siren, you'll learn
how to inspire PASSION in a man, not just
FRIENDSHIP. You can watch a bit of Siren
right here:

Passion and Friendship


Have you ever been with a man, everything's
going great, you're feeling "loved" by him, and
your heart is just jumping out of your chest with
love for him, only to have him start using your
shoulder not to caress and kiss, but to cry on?

Where he calls so often, and wants to see you
so much you just can't understand why he refers to
you as a "friend"?Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

And he can't seem to do without you, but can't
commit to you, either?

And you're starting to notice that the way he
looks at other women who pass by, or the way he
talks about his "ex" is completely different than
the way he looks at you and talks about you?

Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

If this has ever happened to you, or is
happening now, and you feel like a wonderful
"stepping stone" for a man you've been with -
where after your relationship with him is over, he
marries someone else right away - you're not
alone.Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

This has happened to every one of us at one
time or another, because after every relationship
that didn't work out, both you and the man went on
to other "relationships."

But just because it's happened to most of us
doesn't make it feel any better.

It feels lousy.Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

It makes you feel completely unattractive,
unsexy, undesirable, and lost.

It makes you feel like you don't know HOW to do
a relationship.

It always made me feel awkward, gawky, stupid,
clueless about men, and hopeless.

Until I finally, at about six months before I
met the wonderful man who is now my wonderful
husband, "got" that it wasn't my fault!

Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

I wasn't being a "stepping stone" for men
because there was something "wrong with me," I was
being stepped on and stepped over because that's
ALL I COULD HANDLE!

Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

I THOUGHT I was being very "brave."

I thought I was going to turn a man who was
still hung up on his ex, seriously commitment-
challenged, financially unstable, emotionally
unhappy with his life, or even possibly gay for
heaven's sake, into MY MAN.

I was going for the ultimate accomplishment -
getting an "impossible to get" man.

Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

I was stuck in something I finally noticed was
a part of my whole approach to a lot of my life -
I was an OBSTACLE-JUMPER.

I was almost ADDICTED to the thrill of finding
a huge challenge and either jumping over it, or
plowing through it.

In terms of men, the thrill was in thinking I
could make an "unavailable man" want me.

I was so afraid, and on such a deep level, to
actually HAVE a wonderful man close and intimate,
I used all my energy to cover up that fear by
PURSUING men who were either not interested in a
serious relationship with ANY woman, or perhaps
just simply not INTO me in a serious way.

Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Looking back, it was sort of arrogant.

Did I think I was so special that a cold,
unresponsive, unavailable man would "change"
completely because of me?

Or that if a man wasn't initially attracted to
me, I SHOULD be able to CHANGE MYSELF enough that
he WOULD be attracted to me?

Was it my high school fantasy I was chasing?

For a long time, that's what I thought, and so
I beat myself up about it regularly.

Now I know differently.

Now I know that I just couldn't handle
closeness and intimacy.

I THOUGHT I could.

I FELT so romantic.

It was like the ancient myth of Sisyphus. The
story goes that Sisyphus was forced to spend his
life in exile, with the unending job of pushing a
huge boulder up the side of a hill, only to watch
it roll back down to the bottom at the end of
every day.

In the morning, he would have to start all
over.

And there'd never, ever be ANYTHING to show for
his efforts.

That was me.

Trying to push the rock of a relationship
uphill, only to watch it roll back down again.

And then blaming myself for letting it roll
back.

Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Blaming yourself and beating yourself up is the
first place we've all been taught to go to.

But I can help you stop that old pattern, the
same way I stopped that pattern myself.

When I discovered, through my own trial-and-
error, how to get out of the relationship pit and
the self-blame I was in, everything changed.

I was able to quickly get myself into the love
life I really wanted by using specific
visualizations, mantras and ways of thinking that
turned everything around for me.

So...instead of making everything your fault -
BECAUSE IT ISN'T! - you can get real self-esteem
and confidence that will ATTRACT your man closer
in an amazing and incredibly fast way.

Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org



Author:

Rori Raye

For questions,
click here

http://server26.enterprisewizard.com/logins/hrywlogin.htm

No comments: